1. PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA OF DATA OWNERS
Personal data obtained during your visit to our website may be processed by the Company in accordance with the Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 within the scope described below.
For detailed information on the processing of your personal data, you can access the KVKK of DEVAM SAĞLIK HİZMETLERİ Limited Şirketi and the KVKK Personal Data Protection and Processing Policies of DEVAM SAĞLIK HİZMETLERİ Ticaret Limited Şirketi located in the https://devadis.com/kvkk menu.
Purpose of Processing Your Personal Data
Your personal data obtained from your visit to our website may be processed by the Company in accordance with Articles 5 and 6 of the KVK Law for the purposes listed below:
- In order to carry out the activities carried out by the company, the necessary work is carried out by our relevant business units and the related business processes are carried out,
- Planning and Execution of the Company’s Operational, Commercial and Business Strategies,
- Carrying out the necessary work by our business units in order to benefit the persons concerned from the services offered by the company and executing the relevant business processes – Planning and executing the human resources policies and processes of the company,
- The activities required by the Company to present, recommend and promote the program and SERVICES to the interested persons.
planning and execution
- The legal, technical and
Ensuring commercial-work security
The Parties and Purpose of Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your personal data obtained due to your visit to our website may be transferred to our business partners, suppliers, legally authorized public institutions and private individuals in line with the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 8 and 9 of the KVK Law, in line with the purposes of processing your personal data.
Collection Method and Legal Reason of Your Personal Data
Any information that makes your identity specific or identifiable is “personal data”. Within the scope of your visit to our website, your personal data is collected through cookies, which are technical communication files, due to your visit to our website in accordance with the data processing conditions in the Law.
Rights of Data Owners
As a personal data owner, we declare that you have the following rights in accordance with Article 11 of the Law:
- Learning whether your personal data is processed,
- If your personal data has been processed, requesting information about it,
- To learn the purpose of processing your personal data and whether they are used in accordance with the purpose,
- Third parties to whom your personal data is transferred at home or abroad
- Requesting correction of your personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and requesting notification of the transaction made within this scope to the third parties to whom your personal data has been transferred,
- Processed in accordance with the law and other relevant law provisions
to request the deletion or destruction of personal data in the event that the reasons requiring its processing cease to exist, and to notify the third parties to whom your personal data has been transferred,
- Objecting to this if a result arises against you by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- If you suffer damage due to unlawful processing of your personal data, request the compensation of the damage
You can submit your applications regarding your rights listed above to our Company by filling out the Data Owner Application Form in the https://devadis.com/kvkk menu. Depending on the nature of your request, your applications will be concluded free of charge as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest; however, if the transaction requires an additional cost, you may be charged a fee according to the tariff to be determined by the Personal Data Protection Board.
Measures Taken to Ensure the Security of Personal Data of Data Owners
In line with the importance given by the Company to the protection of personal data and ensuring data security, in accordance with Article 12 of the Law, in order to ensure data security by our Company,
- To prevent the unlawful processing of personal data,
- To prevent unlawful access to personal data,
- To ensure the protection of personal data,
takes all necessary technical and administrative measures to ensure the appropriate level of security for the purpose.
What is a cookie and why is it used?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device or network server via browsers by the websites you visit.
The main purposes of using cookies on our website are listed below:
- To improve the SERVICES offered to you by increasing the functionality and performance of the website,
- To improve the Website and to offer new features on the Website and to customize the features offered according to your preferences;
- To ensure the legal and commercial security of the Website, you and the Company.
Types of Cookies Used on Our Website
Session cookies are temporary cookies that are used during our visitors’ visits to the Website and are deleted after the browser is closed.
The main purpose of using such cookies is to ensure that the Website functions properly during your visit.
For example; You are provided to fill out online forms consisting of multiple pages.
Persistent cookies are types of cookies used to increase the functionality of the Website and to provide a faster and better service to our visitors.
Such cookies are used to remember your preferences and are stored on your device via browsers.
Some types of persistent cookies; It can be used to provide you with special suggestions, taking into account issues such as the purpose of your use of the Website.
If you visit our website again with the same device thanks to permanent cookies, it is checked whether there is a cookie created by our website on your device, and if there is, it is understood that you have visited the site before and the content to be sent to you is determined accordingly, thus providing you with a better service.
Cookies Used on Our Website
These are the cookies used to remember the preferences of the users when visiting different pages of different websites. For example, remembering your chosen language preference.
With analytical cookies, they are the cookies that provide the production of analytical results such as the number of visitors to the website, the detection of the pages viewed on the website, the hours of visits to the website, the scrolling movements of the website pages.
You have the opportunity to customize your preferences regarding cookies by changing the relevant settings of your browser and by clicking the links below.
- Adobe Analytics
- Google AdWords
- Google Analytics
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
Cookies that can be used by third-party applications are as follows.
You can find detailed information about the processing of your personal data in the KVKK of DEVAM SAĞLIK HİZMETLERİ Limited Şirketi and the Protection and Processing of Personal Data of the Company, in the https://devadis.com/kvkk menu.